and we make sure our couples are supported every step of the way...
Read on to find out more about what to expect from your Weis Photography experience!
Here's how it works...
1. Fill out the booking form found under our Booking tab , and I'll email you shortly to get the consultation and booking process started.
2. Once you review the price menu I provided for you via email, we'll schedule a Zoom call to discuss more of your wedding details and to get to know each other. This ensures we are all on the same page, and that we both feel comfortable moving forward in the booking process.
3. When you and your fiance have decided that Weis Photography is your wedding day photographer, you'll be provided our contract to review and sign, along with your invoice. Before you sign, you'll want to review the contract thoroughly and ensure you don't have any other questions. At this point you'll also pay the 50% retainer of whatever package you choose to secure our services for your date.
4. Once you're locked in for your wedding date, you'll recieve our personal Vendor Planning and Info worksheet. This a comprehensive guid, worksheet, and checklist for you and your fiance to use while you move through the planning for your wedding. It highlights important details that most couples don't even consider before their big day, so that my team, as well as you and your loved ones, are well prepared for your wedding day images.
5. We'll schedule and do your engagement session ideally at least 6 months out from your wedding so you can use them for the save the dates, invitations, and your wedding website! All of my package include a complimentary engagement session.
6. Your engagemnt photos are done, and we're about a week out from your wedding! Yay! We're almost there!
At this point we'll schedule a Zoom meeting together to go over some of the details you've provided me with the Vendor Info sheet as well as go over your timeline to ensure we are giving our selves the aproppriate amount of time for us to work our magic. Ideally we'll do this before you meet for a final timeline check-in with your other vendors so you don't have to make a ton of adjustments with everyone.
Day of Wedding
7. You made it! Time to have fun and relax while we work with your day of coordinators and points of contact to make sure your day run smoothly.
8. My team and I will work hard through the day to ensure we're capturing everything that's important to you. We'll provided direction as needed, do posed family shots, but the majority of our time will be focused on creating dynamic candid shots of you and your loved ones through out the day. We will also spend time recording beautiful images of all the little details you worked so hard to curate for your big day, so you don't miss a thing through the whirl wind that is your wedding day.
9. Sometime's life happens, and your timeline gets thrown off, which can effect your photography coverage for the day. Don't worry, we are extremely flexible! If you need to add on extra time to make sure we get everything due to an unforeseen setback, we'll be ready to discuss that with you on the fly!
10. The day is done, and you and your partner made it! Whether you've whisked yourself off on your honeymoon, or you're decompressing at home, we'll be sending you a sneak peak of some of your edited wedding day images within 72 hours! Your final gallery of hundreds of wedding day final edited images will be completed and shared with you within a few short weeks after that.